RFGT offers a structured programme of guitar lessons. Rob has extensive experience teaching all ages and all levels and can teach towards RGT (London College of Music) exams in all areas of guitar and popular music theory. Also Rob can offer GCSE and A level composition and performance advice.
Private Guitar Lessons
- 30 Minute one-to-one
- £13 per lesson (preferably paid in blocks of 4 at £52)
- Lessons held at my purpose built, fully equipped studio at my home address in Gillingham.
- Lessons take place Monday to Friday 4pm to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm.
- 20 Minute lessons are available for younger children (6 to 9 year olds) £10 per lesson.
Guitar Lessons for Schools
30 Guitar lessons are delivered in each academic year
- 30 Minute one-to-one £13 per lessons (paid in in blocks of 5 at £62.50)
- 20 Minute one-to-one £10 per lessons (paid in blocks of 5 at £50)
- Groups of 2 for 30 minutes £7.50 per student per lesson (paid in blocks of 5 at £37.50)
- Groups of 2 for 20 minutes £5 per student per lesson (paid in blocks of 5 at £25)
- Groups of 3 for 30 minutes £5 per student per lesson (paid in blocks of 5 at £25)
Rob is happy to discuss any teaching arrangement whether its individual or group tuition.
Terms and conditions apply, tuition contract will be issued upon tuition request.